Monday, September 24, 2007

Dhamaal Da Kamaal

I guess it is a little too late to write a review on the movie nor do I want to have just another review out there. I happened to see Dhamaal this weekend and this is certainly a hilarious laugh riot. What I liked about the movie was it was clean fun, simple jokes, a lot of PJ's; No Double meaning or cheesy stuff. Asrani and Javed Jaffrey were at thier best, they seemed too natural for thier roles. Arshad Warsi seemed to be a bit lost and was not his usual self. What I did not realise during the movie but something that struck me when I was driving back home.. was that the movie had no heroines.. which is pretty unique for a hindi movie.. I can't remember any other bollywood movie which did not have any heroine in it.
The movie certainly makes itself in the all time comedy list along with the likes of Andaz Apna Apna, Hera Pheri, Golmaal, Angoor and others...

No comments: