Monday, April 23, 2007

You Tube - The Web 2.0 world

One of my favorite past times has been you tube. The yet another networking site is house to video blogs, snippets, ads and much more. Quite a lot of people have been enthu enough to upload desi movies. I've happened to see quite a few movies though on the small screen.
I've seen a few movies which aint worth seeing in the theater on you tube. This has become by replacement for the cable tv back home. More intresting has been availability of some of the old serials online. This includes the desi sherlock holmes Byomkesh Bakshi from the old DD days as well as Jaspal Bhatti's Flop Show. you can also find a lot of episodes from the Great Indian Laughter challenge.
Apart from this I have been able to get a great deal of videos on travel, funky inventions, Indian history as well as religionism. Overall, if you have the right bandwidth, there are tons of things that can be explored on You tube which has become my replacement to the regular tube- my Idiot Box.

No comments: